Covid 19 update 20/03/2020
Avondale Dental Clinic is treating acute dental emergencies only.
- Contact us by phone on 01-2014180 and we will assess the problem and your health. Leave a message if the phone is unattended. Dr Caitriona Begley will take your call or phone you back.
- If you are feeling unwell and have any illness – do not attend
- If you have been in contact with anyone with Covid 19 – do not attend
- If you have travelled beyond Ireland in the last 2 weeks – do not attend
- Please attend the clinic alone as we are instigating social distancing
- At this present time we are limited in the procedures we can perform. Best international practice advises not to use our drills because they create an aerosol which can spread the virus to anybody in the vicinity and contaminate the surrounding surfaces.
At the end of the crisis we will fix your teeth, treat your gum disease and deal with any dental issues you may have, as we have done for the last 15 years but our priority at this moment in time is to ensure that we do not promote the spread of Covid 19 within our community.